Head to Toe in Oils
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Oil is well! A curation of finest cold pressed oils from across the diverse landscape of India. From the soothing after shower oil, to a multi-tasking hydrating oil that is best used on beard hair as well, to combating under eye dark circles - Vilasa has it all.
- Apricot Oil (100 ml): Handpicked Apricot from the wilderness of the Himalayas! The seeds are cold pressed to create a light nourishing oil. Replenishes and nourishes from deep within for supple, youthful skin; and revives your skin's natural elasticity. And the best part, this is one of the most effective remedies to combat stretch marks, pigmentation and blemishes.
- Walnut Oil (50 ml): Sourced from the slopes of the Himalayas, walnuts are cold pressed to create a luxurious, rich oil that nourishes and relieves stressed, tired skin. Place a few drops on your palm and rub gently to slightly warm, before applying gently to your under-eye areas. Use daily as part of your night care ritual and see your dark circles fade away.
- Coconut Oil (200 ml): Yes, it is omnipresent yet extremely effective. After your shower, rub in a small amount of oil between your palms. Massage over the dry areas of body in circular strokes or vigorously to seal in your skin's moisture. For application on scalp, use your fingertips to gently message in the oil for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Jojoba Oil (30 ml): Seeds harvested from the arid flats of Rajasthan are pressed to create a pure, light nourishing oil that hydrates; and helps fade dark spots and blemishes for healthy, radiant skin. This elixir is best used as a beard oil too ~ for soft & shining beard hair.
Delivered between 2 and 5 business days
Check COD Availability
Walnut Oil (50 ml): 100% Walnut oil made with Walnuts sourced from the wilderness of Himalayas
Coconut Oil (200 ml): 100% Virgin Coconut oil made from coconuts sourced from the beautiful groves of Kerala.
Jojoba Oil (30 ml): 100% Jojoba oil made from Jojoba seeds harvested from the arid flats of Rajasthan
^ Certified Organic ingredient
* ECOCERT certified natural ingredient
# All fragrances used at Vilasa are IFRA Certified
We love the oils. They smell and feel authentic. You feel good after applying them. I really like the jojoba oil. Its not that sticky and works absolutely fine even for my beard
Loving these oils
Keep it up